Thursday, February 4, 2010

And we're back...with more than just Vuitton.

Hi everyone!

Well, I have to say that I am sorry it has been so long since I have posted in my blog. I've just been so busy and caught up in the day-to-day work, that I haven't had a moment to sit down and write about it. But, as I am sitting in my house today and thinking about the past 6 months, I decided it was time to share about what happened!

Things at Bella Bag have certainly been exciting, that's for sure. I have been working hard to accumulate resources (and handbags) to grow this little business and make it better. Have you hopped over to the website Bella Bag: Authentic Pre-Owned Designer Handbags and Accessories? I worked with a great graphic designer named Jessica Cornelius to get that splash page looking so fab and fun, and the shopping cart is still a work in progress.

And, if you are looking for a real bargain, and maybe want to jump in on an auction in progress, why not click on one of our ebay auctions? You never know...you could pick up a great little bag there for a real steal! Personally, I love ebay, so definitely don't miss out on the Bella Bag Authentic eBay Boutique.

I know in the past that I've certainly led Bella Bag into a (and yes reasonably true) reputation for holding a majority of Louis Vuitton inventory. However, I want you to know that we're expanding our horizons and this month we've not only got lots of Gucci and Chanel too, but even some pretty amazing Bottega Veneta...I mean, an Intrecciato Oversized Nappa clutch T-D-F!

I am staring across the table at it right now...it is this huge envelope style clutch, and just beautiful, suede and leather and snakeskin weaves, and I am thinking that I may just steal it from the inventory myself...

Do you know what Bottega Veneta's old motto was? Let me tell you...

"Bottega Veneta: When your own initials are enough."

I told my mom this recently, and she just about keeled over, saying that she was now convinced that she had to have one...

So I'm just saying...if you don't see this Intrecciato bag on the website when you go to check out what I'm talking about...that's because I purchased it for myself!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

niiiice blog.

Alex